I’ve just met tutorial on youtube by Andrew Perkins.
If you just started to learn ruby-on-rails this video would be great for your entry point:
1. Getting Started
2. CRUD Basics with the Rails Console
4. CRUD – Read – All Method
5. CRUD – Read – Find Method
6. CRUD – Create – Save Method
7. CRUD – Update – Update Attributes Method
8. CRUD – Delete – Destroy Method
9. Validation & Error Messages
The features that Andrew shows are really basic but it’s what you want if you just get started learn web framework for ruby.